What is Veterinary Locum Insurance Birmingham?
Our Locum Insurance for Vets in Birmingham
Insurance for veterinary locums Despite the fact that Birmingham is one of the most crucial insurance policies to have in place, many veterinary practises overlook it. It should always be done in accordance with your present income protection policy and your partnership/shareholder agreements. If you don't do so, you might not be able to file a claim under the policy.
JPM has the skills and experience to keep your cover in good working order. Our insurance is designed to cover the costs of employing locum tenens or other temporary workers to cover vital personnel's absence in the case of an accident or illness.
Some of the advantages of JPM's Locum insurance include:
- 24 hour worldwide cover
- Jury duty, maternity/paternity leave, and bereavement cover are all common extensions.
- Up to £2,500 each week of coverage for a total of 102 weeks
- The coverage includes winter sports (but not off-piste).
- It's an excellent fit in terms of insurance protection and partnership/shareholder agreements.
- Payment of a tax-deductible business expense upon receipt of a doctor's letter
- No Locum receipts required • Deferred periods of 2 to 13 weeks
Locum insurance Birmingham could help!
Veterinary locums insurance Birmingham is not essential, but we at JPM strongly suggest it. Insurance for veterinary locums If a key member of staff falls ill or injured and is authorised for work by a doctor, Birmingham gives a pre-agreed weekly benefit to the practise, allowing the firm to hire a locum or fill the gap in another way (no locum receipts are required). This ensures that the business can continue to operate and trade, as well as that you can continue to assist your clients and their dogs without losing money.
Some of the benefits and characteristics of a locum policy are as follows:
- Weekly benefit suited to the needs of the employer
- Payment period deferred that can be adjusted at any moment (anything from 7 days upwards)
- Workplace and non-workplace injuries are covered.
- No receipts are required for locum tenens work.
- There is an option for Accidental Death Coverage.
- Coverage for Permanent Total Disability is an option.
- Maternity and paternity coverage is possible.
- Contains extra covers such as
- Jury Service cover
- Bereavement cover
JPM House, Coombs Wood Court
Steel Park Road, Halesowen
Get in touch
If you're interested in speaking to one of our advisers, please do not hesitate to get in touch via our contact form.